zucchini Sabzi Indian Style
My favorite recipe is zucchini Sabzi Indian Style, believe me, guys it’s tasty. This is ideal for hot summer days because the food is very light. I am using only using a few ingredients. tasty yummy.
- Prep Time: 6
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 18
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Pakistan, Indian,
- zucchiniLarge 3 pieces Cut into round sliced
- Whole Dry Red Chilli, 5 to 6
- Coriander Powder, 1 1/2 tsp
- Whole Cumin Seeds, 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder, 1 tsp
- Fresh Green Chilli, 2 pieces
- Tomatoes, 2 pieces, Make a paste
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Salt to taste
- In a presser cooker add oil, add dry red chilli, Whole Cumin fry 2 min.
- Then add zucchini mix and add all spices powder 2 min saute.
- Now add tomatoes paste, mix add 1/4 cup water, cook 10 min medium heat. after cook add green chilli simmer 2 min.
- Ready to serve naan, bread, boiled rice.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 200
Keywords: zucchini, zucchini Sabzi Indian Style,