The Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe – Taste Of Home Recipe
Blueberry Muffin Recipe:
These soft muffins recipe, with My signature Benazer recipe. My recipe is very simple ingredients usually all ingredients in your kitchen cupboard. quick plan on your mind find an ingredients cupboard and make a delicious moist Best Blueberry Muffin at home.
Believe me, this blueberry muffin once you try at home and tell me on a comment.
I am sure you like it.
Preheat oven to 180C 10 to 15 min before baking.
For big-topped muffins, line eight standard-size quick bread cups with paper liners.
For standard-size muffins line 10 muffin cups.
Fill the remaining cups with one to two tablespoons of water to assist the muffins to bake equally.
- 2 Cups ( All Purpose ) Flour
- 3/3 Cups Suger
- 1 Large organic egg
- 1 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cups Malted butter
- 1 Cups Blueberries
- In a big bowl add sugar, Malted butter, egg, baking powder, whisk together and
- Make a creamy smooth texture better.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend gently simply till combined, being careful to not over combine.
- Add fresh blueberries in the mixture.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
Fill the muffin cups up to the top with batter.
- Bake in preheated kitchen appliance for 15-30 minutes, till slightly golden brown on the highest and a pick inserted within the center of the muffin,s comes out clean.
- Tasty Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe ready to eat.
Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/3 Cups Fine Sugar
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Malted butter
- 1 Cups Blueberries ( Fresh or Frozen )
- In a big bowl add sugar, Malted butter, egg, baking powder, whisk together andMake a creamy smooth texture better.Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend gently simply till combined, being careful to not over combine.
Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.Fill the muffin cups up to the top with batter.Bake in preheated kitchen appliance for 15-20 minutes, till slightly golden brown on the highest and a pick inserted within the center of the muffins, comes out clean.