Suji Ka Halwa Recipe ( semolina or durum wheat ) is a very healthy sweet dish recipe. Just 10 to 15 min ready to eat. Suji Ka Halwa basic authentic recipe. In Pakistan and India eat breakfast with poori, paratha, Channa Curry.
Dessert flavored with cardamom and Ghee, or butter.
More Related Recipes Link Below
- Sausage Roll Recipe Easy
- Sauteed Potato Cubes
- Grilled Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipes
- Pasta Side Dishes For BBQ
- Chana Dal Recipe|Easy Chana Dal Pakoda| By Benazer’s Kitchen
- Easy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Suji Ka Halwa Recipe
Suji Ka Halwa Recipe ( semolina and sugar syrup ) is a very healthy sweet dish recipe. Just 10 to 15 min ready to eat.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Category: DESSERTS
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: India, Pakistan
- 1 cup Suji ( semolina )
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Mix Dry Fruits ( Cashew nut, Almonds, Raisins )
- 1 tsp Green Cardamon Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- Pinch Of Yellow Food Color
- 1/2 cup butter or Ghee
- In cooking, pan add 1 tbsp butter or ghee. butter is lightly hot add green cardamoms powder mix well.
- Now add 1 cup sugar and add half cup water. make a light sugar syrup ( just dissolved sugar ) Keep it side.
- Another cooking pan add again 2 tbsp butter, add 1 cup Suji ( semolina ) mix and fry light golden color.
- Add all Suji ( semolina ) in a sugar syrup mix gentle add yellow food color 1/4 pinch mix well. add half cup milk. Just 5 to 6 min cook Suji ( semolina ) is thick texture, add all dry fruits mix. Ready to hot serve.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Suji Ka Halwa Recipe