I am showing you how to Perfect Oven Pot Roast Recipe If you want to cook on the stove super easy and tastes fantastic. any seasoning rub will work. Throw your chuck roast in a pot on the stove and it much cooks itself.
This Perfect Oven Baked Chuck Roast is the quintessential hearty, Sunday dinner, it is also perfect for special occasions and company because not only is it easy (especially when served with it was the most requested dinner at our house, and always the special dinner.
Many types of pot roast recipes
This roast will become unbelievably tender and flavorful in the Dutch oven. Make it on a cold, rainy day for a cozy dinner that the whole family will love.
IS ROAST TENDER IN THE OVEN?
The secret to the most tender pot roast is to seal in the juices not just by searing it on the stove but to then roast it at high heat in the oven before you turn the oven down to let it continue to cook.
If your chuck roast isn’t crazy tender, then it just needs more time to tenderize, even 30 more minutes can make the world of difference between an “okay” roast and a melt-in-your-mouth one.
HOW TO SEASON OVEN POT ROAST?
We season our pot roast by adding salt and fresh ground black pepper powder, white pepper powder, rub on a big chunk of roast simple ingredients flavor full pot roast recipe.
HOW LONG COOK A POT ROAST IN THE OVEN?
After we sear our roast, we cover it tightly with foil and roast for 30 minutes at 425 degrees F to seal in the juices. Next, we turn the roast over, re-cover with foil and TURN OVEN DOWN to 300 degrees F and continue to roast for an additional 4-5 hours at 300 degrees F.
Serve With Pot Roast
Serve With Pot Roast with mash potatoes, boiled vegetables, boiled pasta, fresh salads.Print
Perfect Oven Pot Roast Recipe
Pot Roast Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 270 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Salad, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American, Chinese, Indian, pakistani
- 2 1/2 KG Lamb Leg
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp White pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup Oil
- I am using 2 kg whole lamb Leg.
- add just 3 ingredients, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, White pepper powder and salt to taste very good all over rub on lamb, and marinated 2 hours.
- In a large flat pot add half cup oil and make a hot in the pot, then add the whole leg in, and just fry both sides, and make a color dark golden, then take it out lamb in a plate.
- we cover it tightly with foil and roast for 30 minutes at 425 degrees F to seal in the juices. Next, we turn the roast over, re-cover with foil and TURN OVEN DOWN to 300 degrees F and continue to roast for an additional 4-5 hours at 300 degrees F.
- Serve with mash potato, fresh salad,