Mix Veg Dry Recipe
Today I am sharing my favorite recipe is Mix Veg Dry Recipe. This is very famous recipes in Pakistan and India. A simple and healthy salad or vegetable recipe prepared with a selection of vegetables. This can be a perfect example of a northern vegetable curry for bread or chapatti that has the taste of all veggies. The recipe can be prepared either with a gravy base or with Mix Veg Dry Recipe.
Mix Veg Dry Recipe Ingredients
In this recipe, I have potatoes, bell peppers, cabbage, cheese, carrots, peas, and beans vegetables. But this recipe is fully open and can be easily expanded and mixed and mixed with other veggies. For example, vegetables such as mushrooms, broccoli, ice peas, tofu, and eggplant can also be added to individual preference. I’ve just left these vegetables to keep them simple and don’t want to overwhelm them. In addition, the recipe can be prepared with the desired consistency, ie in thick and dry versions. I personally like the semi-thick gravy and that’s why I shared the recipe.Print
Mix Veg Dry Recipe
Mix Veg Dry Recipe is quick and easy recipe. Ideal for side dish. simple Ingridents yummy recipe.
- Author: Benazir’s kitchen
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Pakistan, Indian,
- 1 – Cup Carrot Cut into sliced
- 1 – Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 – Cup Cauliflower Cut into medium pieces
- 1 – Cup Peas
- 1 – Cup Tomatoes Cut into cubs
- 1 Tbs Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tbs Dry Chili Flasks
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Crush
- Salt to Taste
- In a pan add oil, Garlic Crush, Onion chopped, Cumin seeds, fry 2 min.
- Then add all vegetables, tomatoes, and allspice powder, salt mix well, then add 1/2 cup water and simmer 12 min.
- After 12 min, once vegetabls is fully cooked.
- garnish for chopped coriander leaves.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 200
Keywords: Mix Veg Dry Recipe, Vegetables,
Some More Related Posts