Kofta curry recipe|Meatballs Recipe|
Kofta curry is meatballs in the cuisines of South Asia the Middle East the Balkans and Central Asia.
Types of Kofta
There are many different types of kofta recipes across various cuisines, such as mutton kofta with egg, and add channa powder, mushroom kofta including spinach, paneer, and mushrooms, and Turkish kofta with minced lamb, eggplant, zucchini, and basil.
One popular kofta dish in north India is malai kofta, which is vegetarian and includes koftas in a creamy, flavorful, and mild gravy that is lightly sweet. The kofta balls are often fried with veggies and paneer and paired with roti and rice.
I am using ground beef mince, In a large pot add beef mince, onion paste, Fine chopped green chili, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, gram masala powder.
Mix very well all together and make a Kofta balls.
FOR THE CURRY PROCESS
Onion, Whole 4 green chili, ginger garlic paste.
In a pan add 3 tbsp oil, add onion slice and fry until lightly golden, and keep it out all fry onion in a bowl, add yogurt and make a fine paste.
After you done that put it on the side.
Using for curry ingredients is red chili, turmeric
powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, cloves,
green cardamoms, cinnamon stick,
In a large cooking pot add oil, and add all whole spices light fry then add fry onion paste, and all curry spices mix well add salt and half cup hot water cook for 10 min, once oil is come out for curry it means curry masala is a cook.
Add all meatballs, and 1 cup hot water and cook medium flame 15 min with lid.
After 15 min kofta ( meatballs ) is ready with tasty gravy. serve with Boil rice, tandoori naan, chapati.
Kofta Curry Recipe | Meatballs | AUTHENTIC PAKISTANI KOFTA CURRY
- 1 KG Ground Beef ( you can use mutton, lamb, or chicken )
- 1 Fine Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic past
- 1 tbsp Green Chili ( chopped )
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- For Curry Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 5 Onion cut into slice
- 4 Whole Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp whole spices cloves, cinnamon, whole cumin seed,
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- Salt to tast
- First Making a Kofta BallsIn a bowl add fine chopped onion, fine chopped green chili, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, garam masala, mix well.
- Make a medium size meatballs,
- In a pan add 3 tbsp oil add slice onion fry until onion light golden colorTake it out all fried onion in plate.
- Fried onion and add yogurt make a fine smooth paste,
- In a large pan add oil all whole spice, fry 3 min.
- After 3 min add all fried onion paste, all spices powder, salt, and addHalf cup hot water, mix well cook 6 min, until oil is separate in gravyIt means curry is perfect.
- Now add all meatballs in curry, whole green chili and again add 1 cup hot water and cook 15 min, until kofta is ready and creamy sauce.
- Serve with boil rice, tandoori naan, chapati.