Afghani Pulao or Kabuli Rice
Is that the crown of Afghani cooking. extraordinarily delicious and extremely aromatic rice dish with chicken or lamb meat. do this authentic instruction with straight forward step by step directions.
Afghani pulao Rice dishes square measure culturally the foremost necessary elements of a meal and so abundant time associate degree Wealthier families can eat one rice dish per day, and royalty spent abundant time on rice preparation and invention, as proved within the variety of rice dishes in their cookbooks.
Weddings and family gatherings sometimes feature many rice dishes, and reputations are created within the realm of rice.
- 3 Cups Sella Basmati Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin Seed
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Large Onion
- 50G Butter
Chicken Marination ingredients
- 4 Large Chicken With Skin Cut Large Pieces
- 2 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Garam Masala Powder
- Half Cup Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
Garnishing for Kabuli Polau
- 2 Cup Carrot Cut into Juline Cuts
- 3 Tablespoon Raisin
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
Soke Sella Rice Before 1 hour
After one-hour Boil rice with whole cumin seed and salt. and fully cook rice.
In a large bowl add chicken pieces and add allspice in chicken.
Marinate 2 hour.
After 1-hour marination Keep hot pan add 2 tbsp butter then add one by one remaining chicken.
- Make sure both sides golden brown and skin crispy.
Chicken is golden brown take it out in a plate and cover it aluminum foil and preheat oven 180C cooking time
Next step is one pan add butter and all carrot and raisins fry lightly golden color not too much brown.
take it out in a plate.
- 2 Step Another pan add 50g butter add slice onion cumin seed, whole black paper, fry until golden color.
- Take out in a plate.
- In a meanwhile, add rice into hot boil water. fully cook done strain. then add onion fry mixture and fry
- carrot, raisins and 1 tablespoon salt mix proper.
- After 1-hour chicken is fully done in the oven.
- Then serving time.
- Serve with sliced onion tomato green chili.
How to Make Afghani Pulao
Afghani Pulao or Kabuli rice is that the crown of Afghani cooking. extraordinarily delicious and extremely aromatic rice dish with chicken or lamb meat. do this authentic instruction with straight forward step by step directions.
- 1 kg Whole chicken
- ½ kg Tomato ½ kilo (chopped)
- 4 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Whole black pepper
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 4 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Oil
- For Rice:
- 4 Green chili
- 4 Cup Rice
- 4 Whole black pepper
- 1 tsp Black cumin
- Salt to taste
Take a pan and fry the onions until they flip golden brown.
In liquidizer mix along the cooked onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, and black pepper till a paste are created.
Marinate the chicken with salt and juice.
Deep fry it. till it turns golden brown.
In another pan heat some oil and add the fixings cooked chicken and salt into it.
Cook till the oil forms a separate layer on prime.
Now boil four cups of rice in an exceedingly massive pan and with inexperienced chilies, black pepper, black cumin, and salt.
Strain the rice once it’s virtually done.
Heat oil within the same pan.
Evenly layer the poached rice and chicken to make a minimum of two sets of layers.
Lastly, prime the rice with the tomato mixture and squeeze some juice on prime.
Cover and simmer for twenty minutes.