Chicken Pilau Rice Pakistani Style for ( Benazer’s kitchen)
Beef, Lamb Or Chicken Pulao recipe. Pulao is a popular and cherished Persian dish prepared with basmati rice. You can cook pulao with different types of meat. It was introduced to Israel by Bukharan and Persian Jews. …. قابلی پلو ) is made by cooking basmati with mutton, lamb, beef or chicken, and oil.
This could be a delicious Pakistani/Indian rice dish that is usually reserved for terribly special occasions like weddings, parties, or holidays like Ramadan.
It has a protracted preparation, however, the work is unquestionably worthwhile.
For biryani, always use long grain rice.
Basmati rice with its skinny, fine grains is that the ideal selection to use.
Ghee is butter that has been slowly unfrozen so the milk solids and golden liquid are separated and might be employed in place of oil to
yield a more authentic taste.”
If you are using Chicken instead of goat meat, cooking times will be shorter so check after about 40 minutes. Yakhni Pulao – Drain water from soaked Basmati rice.
Chicken Pilau Rice Pakistani
- 4 Cup Rice ( Soak ) in hour
- 6 Clove
- 5 Pods cardamom
- 3 Black pods cardamom
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seed
- 1 tbsp Whole black peper
- 1 Large Onion Cut into Slice
- 1/2 Cup Ghee or Butter
- 6 Whole Green Chili
- 1 Whole Chicken Cut into Pieces
- Salt To Taste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- In a large pot add ghee or butter, sliced onion, and all whole spice.Fry until golden. then add chicken and ginger garlic paste and saute5 to 6 min.Then add yogurt and cook again for 20 min. Chicken is 3/4 done.Than add soak rice and add 4 cups hot water, salt, green chili.Once rice is a boil then simmer 6 to 8 minServe salad and raita.